Courtesy of Patrick Hascall

Samoa because I'd similar to run into where and how my husband was raised and to feel the place he called home for the first xiii or 14 years of his life before moving to Hawai'i. Agreement his groundwork, culture and genealogy would not only allow me to proceeds cognition of his past, merely it would allow us to share an feel with our nephew whom nosotros are raising. That would exist priceless.

– Jaimee-Linn Shaw

If I could go anywhere in the world, I would want to get to Africa. People always say the people at that place are poor or they have diseases but I don't care near that. I similar to assist people when they are in need. There are so many things that I would want to do.

First, I would desire to bring them fresh h2o and food. Sometimes they don't get the meals that they need, and it takes a toll on them. Nosotros take and then much food here in the United States, and nosotros should send them some. They barely get enough water so to bring them bulks of bottles would be a great help.

I would also like to bring them wearing apparel. People throw out their clothes nowadays if there'southward even a tiny hole or stain on it. Some of the people in Africa don't have any clothes. Parents can give away their kidsʻ clothes to people in demand instead of throwing them away.

It's the modest things that people don't think about that affair the virtually. We dump food and waste matter h2o similar information technology's nothing, but some people don't even get anything most days. If nosotros simply stopped and idea near what nosotros are doing, it would make a deviation.

– Kylee Nishimura

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would go to Utah. Information technology's not an platonic spot for vacation, but I would get solely because most of my closest friends take moved there. What's fun about Commonwealth of australia, Paris or Tokyo if you don't take fun companions? It's been awhile since I've seen my friends, and I can merely imagine how fun information technology'd exist to reunite one time. It'll be only like the good one-time high school days, beingness young and reckless. Life'due south changed a lot since they left also, so I'd want to catch up for sure. Texting is dandy and all, only nil beats contiguous interaction. I'yard sure we'd go on some crazy adventures in that location.

–  Ivan Joseph Garo

I would want to go to Japan to visit. I think I have this appetite or dream to one day accept a holiday there because I lookout man anime where they have beautiful mountains and snowfall. Not only that, but a chilling haunted forest. I'm into the paranormal so I'd like to experience it at dark. Either that or become to a very haunted location with friends all effectually the world, kind of like Ghost Adventures.

– Spencer Pahulu

Hellenic republic because they are in economical decline and the houses there are going for less than $300,000 for a gigantic business firm. And the beaches are and so much more beautiful.

– Connor Bennett

Since the showtime time I laid eyes on the wonderful metropolis that is New York City, I knew that information technology was the just place where I belong. It continues to be my life's dream to brand information technology in that location one day. New York City to me is the center of the unabridged world. It is the global epicenter for music, art, style and commerce. No other city, country or place symbolizes that in my mind and captures my intense fascination. I'd be perfectly content if someone told me I had to be confined to Manhattan for the balance of my life. To me, if there is a heaven in the afterlife, it's the streets of Time Square. I cannot emphasize enough the warm feeling I get just thinking most ane twenty-four hours roaming around the city, taking in everything from the subway, the hot dog carts, the Empire Land building, Broadway and more. Fifty-fifty the loud busy street filled with angry cab drivers doesn't faze me. I beloved information technology. New York City volition e'er be the one identify on this earth I demand to be.

– Christian Sylvester

If I were to travel anywhere in the earth, I would probably go home. I have seen enough of the earth to know that being with my family is more of import than going to New Zealand (or anywhere). I have found myself on the other side of the world once and to be able to run into my family and friends would be more rewarding than any traveling feel I could have.

– Joseph Farrell

If I could travel anywhere in the world, it would be somewhere less developed, low population, simple government and with beautiful nature. I'm not certain if a place like that exists or where that may be, but some place to escape the materialistic industrialized America. Something that is a major business organization of mine is the state of the environs effectually the world. I'd honey to visit somewhere with minimal human manipulation of nature. Our environment is something bigger than whatever human fabricated problems, economics, foreign affairs or everything we stress about will be quite pointless the day we run out of resources and tin can't survive.

– Paige Simkins

If I could travel anywhere in the world, I would travel to Venezuela. Although this is currently not the best identify to go, due to political uprisings, Venezuela has always fascinated me. It's i of those South American countries that you really wouldn't hear well-nigh on a day-to-day ground. Venezuela has a very rich culture that contains a very deep history. The people are passionate simply they have gone through all the challenges of a difficult life that we but see on Boob tube. Notwithstanding, as Gandhi said, "To sympathize another person is i of the greatest things one can practice and is more than than about manage to do in their life." So I want to go to Venezuela then that I tin understand and celebrate a people who are much different than I am and who come from a much different place than I exercise considering to me, that is beautiful and something worthwhile.

– Ethan McArdle